Penguin published the first two books in Karoline’s Bread and Batter series. Bun For Your Life was published in November 2015, and Raisin The Dead came out in April 2016. She is thrilled to have recently signed with Summer Prescott Books and is busy working on her Bread and Batter series as well as mulling over ideas for new books!
I’ve live in lots of different places during my life. At the moment, I’m in a small Connecticut town with my husband. When I’m not writing, I’m either reading, spending time by the water, traveling, indulging in social media, going to New York Yankees games, or doing anything that does not involve math.
I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them!
Other random facts about me:
- Favorite colors: Red and pink
- Favorite short story: Shirley Jackson’s The Lottery
- Dog or cat: Dog, definitely! Okay, cats are welcome, too
- Favorite comfort authors: Ann B. Ross, Joan Hess, Debbie Macomber, Paula Marantz Cohen, Jane Heller, Faye Kellerman, Janet Evanovich, Sue Grafton, James Patterson, the guys who wrote the Monk series, and any other authors who make me laugh, cry, and keep reading well into the night
- Favorite place to be: The beach
- Favorite poet: Sylvia Plath
- If I wasn’t writing I would: Be despondent
- Tea or coffee? Coke! I am an unapologetic Coca-Cola addict
- Favorite TV show of all time: I Love Lucy